Our mission is to ensure love and care for the orphans, destitute children & vulnerable people through activities focused on holistic transformation of individuals and communities.
We envision to rescue, love and care for orphans, meeting their needs spiritually, physically, academically and emotionally preparing them for a bright future.
WHY YOU SHOULD CARE
At Afaayo Ministries, we follow the biblical directions to rescue, love and care for orphans. We believe that when we share love and care, we are following Christ’s commandment and are acting as his hands and feet.
1. To reach out to the poor, needy and vulnerable persons through outreach programs like counseling, spiritual formation, basic education by any means within the ability of our organization.
2. To assist the poor and the needy children in the poor communities of Uganda with the basic needs including shelter, food and clothing.
3. To sensitize the poor and vulnerable people in urban areas towards self-discovery of their potential and dignity.
4. To promote and carryout income generating projects and program activities in the community geared towards fulfilling our overall mission.
5. To build coalitions and networks with persons and organizations working on the rights and other issues affecting the needy and vulnerable children.
6. To establish, operate and engage in research with the aim of coming up with better schemes and programs that are to advance the furtherance of the social-economic welfare of the poor and other vulnerable persons.
7. To provide pastoral care to the poor and vulnerable persons with a view of helping them to live positively in life.
8. To provide basic needs such as food, shelter, clothing and medical care to the poor and vulnerable persons in the hard to reach communities.
9. To encourage young people to discover their natural and God given abilities and use them to serve God and also develop themselves by using the same to earn a living.
CEOIvan is a hardworking and understanding man who cares mostly about spreading love and promoting awareness about the orphans and vulnerable in the areas of Uganda.